5 Tips for Turning So-So Sex into Mind Blowing Sex
Posted on September 21 2016
Life is too short for you to not be having the sex that you deserve to have. If you have never experienced mind blowing sex, you are seriously missing out. The good news is that you can do something about it. You can turn those so-so sex sessions with your partner into mind-blowing sex sessions that will change the course of your sex life forever.
In order to have hotter, better and consistently more orgasmic sex, you have to learn how to take the lead. You have to know to communicate what you want and be willing to step outside your comfort zone.
The Path to Mind Blowing Sex
If you are not having mind-blowing sex and want to, follow these 5 tips:
- Don’t skimp or rush on the foreplay – Foreplay that is done right and not rushed is going to send you over the top. The most explosive sex occurs when both partners are extremely turned on and focused on one another. Foreplay is going to give that focus and it is going to flip that “on switch” for both of you. For a woman, the vagina goes through a number of changes during arousal, so it is important that the process completes so it is ready for intercourse.
- Talking is okay – There seems to be a misconception that talking during sex is not okay. Sure, you don’t want to talk about everything that is bothering you. Instead, you want to tell your partner what you want and also listen to what they want.
- Be positive – When your partner does something you really like, tell them. Tell them that you love it when they touch you in a specific place. Complimenting body parts is a good way to produce some excitement as well.
- You control your orgasm – There is a belief that it is the partner’s responsibility to give an orgasm, but that is not so. If you take a more active role in reaching orgasm, then you are going to have more control over your pleasure.
- Consider a vibrator – If you take a while to become aroused, a vibrator can help. It is important that you and your partner are on the same page during foreplay and sex, so a vibrator can speed things up if your partner is in hyper-drive and you are not.
By doing these five things, a lot of pressure is taken off both of you. Simply go with the flow, relax, and have a good time.
Image source: GETTY