7 Masturbation Tips for Women that Will Send You Over the Top
Posted on September 14 2016
Women have a number of reasons why they masturbate. Perhaps it is because they simply need to take care of their needs or because they like to do things their way once in a while. When looking to be sexually satisfied, masturbation is a way to get it done and get it done right now. However, the same old thing can get boring over time. Just like how you do things to bring more excitement into the bedroom, such as candles or bondage, you can bring more excitement to your self-love sessions with these masturbation tips.
Take Alone Time to the Next Level
The excitement that you are looking for comes in the way of toys, techniques, and a little creativity. The following are 7 tips to help you achieve the ultimate orgasm:
- Invest in some glass toys because they transfer heat and that feels great. You can also pop a toy in the fridge and that will make for some very interesting sensations.
- Have a good time with the adjustable showerhead. Many showerheads have various settings that can give you a tease. Focus the showerhead on your clitoris while using a waterproof vibrator on your G-spot and you may not want to leave your shower.
- Use a vibrator that focuses on both clitoral and G-spot stimulation. This can send you over the top in a heartbeat.
- Set the mood. Adjust the lighting or light some candles so you can put yourself in the mood. You may also want to put on some good love making music. Just because you are alone doesn’t mean you can’t turn the environment into a romantic one.
- Focus on the clitoris. Most women actually have more intense clitoral orgasms than vaginal orgasms. Clitoral orgasms are also easier to achieve. If you stimulate both your clitoris and G-spot and you are someone who can orgasm from both, you are in for a very intense time.
- If you have never had a G-spot orgasm or you prefer it and have never found it on your own, it is approximately one inch inside the vagina and it will be engorged when you are aroused.
- If you have difficulty achieving orgasm, use some lube. There are different types of lubes, so it may help to experiment with the different kinds so you can find one that works for you.
With these tips, you can make masturbation more enjoyable and stimulating so that you can have the orgasm you are looking for. Most importantly, you’ll be satisfied with how fulfilled you will feel when you take things to the next level.
Image source: Journal of Sexual Medicine