8 Swinging Survival Tips for First Timers
Posted on September 12 2016
Couples that decide to go to a swingers’ party for the first time are always nervous. There is no doubt. While standing outside of the door, thoughts race and doubts emerge. Even when looking forward to the party for weeks, you can still develop a sudden case of nerves. It is not unheard of for someone to pace the pavement for 20 minutes before they even step foot near the door.
What many couples find out is that the nerves were not necessary, as there is nothing but safety and welcoming people inside. There is also some opportunity if you get in the mood later. The worst thing that can happen at the party is you slip away after having a few drinks. You don’t have to watch other people have sex, let alone participate. You don’t have to participate unless you know you can handle going into the room where the action is happening. Chances are you have thought about swinging long and hard up until this point, so you may as well find out what you are missing. If you choose to participate, there are some tips you can use to make it easier.
Get Ready to Change Your Sex Life
Here are the tips that will help your first time swinging become a success:
- Tell people that this is your first event. Everyone has a first time and they are going to remember. They will be protective of you and will allow any awkwardness that you may feel.
- Look at what to expect at your first party from an intelligent standpoint. Know what kind of party it is before you go. Is it couples only? Is it a mixed party? Also make sure you look at where the party is being held. Although there may be fewer people, the drinks are typically free. If it is held at a nightclub or commercial location, then there will be more people and the bar will be a pay bar.
- You don’t have to give your real name, nor say where you live or what you do. You can cite your occupation, but you don’t have to name your company.
- You can impress to undress, but you don’t have to dress in leather with a rubber ball in your mouth. Swinging is about being real.
- Whether or not to wax your pubic area is up to you and something you can discuss with your partner. If doing so settles anxiety for you, then go for it.
- Play around with your partner in a separate room before joining the crowd. It may even be less intimidating to meet up with another new couple.
- You can keep your swinging secret from friends or family.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Once you get the hang of it, you just might find this new lifestyle something that you and your partner can enjoy.
Image source: Swing Life Style