Rekindling Romance: 5 Relationship Tips for Couples
Posted on February 06 2017
Feel like you’ve hit a dry spell in your relationship? Not to worry. It’s normal. Most couples go through ups and downs. It’s the nature of life. But that doesn’t mean you have to take the situation sitting down. You can hold onto the romance in your life by following our 5 easy relationship tips.
5 Hot Relationship Tips
- Go Out (or Stay In) on Dates. Making time for romance is the key to having it. Sounds like a no-brainer but you’d be surprised by how many people skip this all-important step. Go out on dates or stay in to watch a movie or just enjoy one another in the bedroom. Give each other massages. You know. The works. Pretend like you’re dating again.
- Communicate. If you’re unhappy about some aspect of your relationship, talk to your partner about it. Letting complaints fester will just cause them to turn into resentments. Talk and be open about how you feel. It’ll work wonders.
- Try Something New. Nothing fires up the engines on a stagnant love life like a new trick in the bedroom. Try a sex toy, watch porn, try out a new technique, assume a new position. A little bit of newness goes a long way.
- Schedule Sex. Let’s face it: our lives are busy. Balancing work, family life, friends, and other commitments leaves little time for a romp in the sack. If your sexual frequency has been lacking, put it on your to-do list. It’ll be one “chore” you can look forward to all day.
- Get Help. If you feel like there’s something more to your lack of romance like relationship issues or issues affecting sexual health (yours or your partners), it’s a good idea to seek out professional help. Whether that’s your doctor, a therapist, or counselor is up to you. What matters is you get the assistance you need so you can go right back to having a good time in the sack.