7 Ways to Make Using Sex Toys in the Home Even Better
Posted on January 18 2017
Want to use sex toys in your home with your partner but aren’t sure how to get started? I’m so glad you stopped by here today then because we’ve got 7 hot tips to make getting started with sex toys easy, intuitive, and fun.
Shopping for Sex Toys in Your Home
- Start simple. There’s no need to dive off the deep into into the sex toy pool right away. If you’ve never used a vibrator before, let’s say, then purchase a small one that’s a non-threatening size and isn’t too complicated. Get comfortable with toys first before you delve into more advanced ones.
- Involve your partner. There’s nothing hotter than shopping for sex toys with your partner. That way, both of your needs are met and you get the excitement and anticipation of waiting for them to arrive.
- Play out a fantasy. Turn the shopping experience into part of the fun. Enjoy the thrill of buying something “naughty.”
Now for the Fun Part! Using Sex Toys
- Pre-wash. As soon as your goodies arrive, take them out of their packaging and give them a good wash. This will remove any residue or chemicals from the manufacturing process.
- Lube up. When it’s time to start your sex play, make sure you have plenty of lubricant on hand. You’ll need it to make sure everything is nice and slippery. Oh, and make sure you use the right kind of lube for your toys, i.e. don’t use silicone lube with silicone toys because it’ll make the material break down!
- Experiment. Lie back and enjoy your new purchase(s). Play alone or experiment with (or on) your partner. Be sure to be communicative. It’s important to let him or her know what feels good and what doesn’t.
- Wash and store. Once you’re all done, give the toys another good washing. Follow the provided care instructions and store them in a cool, dry place.
There you have it! 7 tips for using sex toys in the home. Now go have fun!