5 Things Your Favorite Store for Sex Toys Should Have
Posted on December 21 2016
Most people shop online nowadays for their sex toys and goodies. This means it’s harder to tell if a store is good or bad upon first impression. At a brick and mortar store, a cluttered, dark, or seedy-seeming store is a definite turn-off. But online, anyone can get a bright and happy design. So how to tell the best store for sex toys from the worst?
Your Ideal Store for Sex Toys Should Have:
- High Quality Standards. They should believe in every product they carry and the prices should be competitive. If the store for sex toys has sky-high prices and average to low quality products, move onto the next shop.
- Clear Policies. Online shops need to have their policies listed clearly. You need to know what to expect if an item arrives damaged or if you want to make a return. Don’t leave anything to chance when you click “Add to Cart.”
- Priority Customer Service. A good store for sex toys will respond to customer inquiries within 24 hours on business days. This is a standard across most businesses, so keep that in mind.
- Discreet Shipping. Since sex toys and other adult products can be blush-inducing, make sure your chosen store offers discreet packaging and shipping. Your neighbors don’t need to know what you get up to for fun.
- Expert Reputation. The very best store for sex toys will offer more than just a shopping experience--it will offer an educational one as well. Look for a store that offers numerous resources including guides for buying sex toys, informative articles about sexual health, sex tips, and more. You want to get the sense that you’re buying adult products from a company who truly knows what they’re talking about.
Image Source: Frédéric BISSON